From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: x11-misc/synergy
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:45:32
1 Daniel Jackson <djackson.gentoo <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 > Can't live without it. I use it at work and at home. I actually paid for
6 the premium for the shared clipboard and to keep the program going.
7
8 > > Pros and Cons?
9 > Its easy to use, doesn't get in your way, and maybe two cons,it ask
10 > you to pay if you want the shared clipboard feature, only one computer
11 > acts like server so the control its :
12 > laptop -> desktop
13
14 Hey thanks guys for the feedback. I'm going to give it whirl, when the
15 zenbook returns from repairs of a faulty keyboard. Since Gentoo is
16 my main system, I going to use workstation --> doz lappy.....
20 thx
21 James