From: Hilco Wijbenga <hilco.wijbenga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Network Trouble
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:41:01
1 On Dec 18, 2007 11:04 AM, Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hilco Wijbenga wrote:
3 > > Yes, I have a PCI sound card and it definitely works. My Oggs are
4 > > still playing. :-)
5 >
6 > Does the soundcard also work in the slots that you tried the NICs
7 > in? (If the soundcard doesn't work there, don't try the NIC in the
8 > original slot of the soundcard, unless you're prepared blowing up
9 > that slot too.)
10
11 Yep, the soundcard also works in the slot where I used to have the
12 NIC. I also tried lspci (just to be sure) and it works. It even
13 recognises the NIC just fine.
14
15 I'm starting to wonder if I have two broken NICs after all. It seems
16 very unlikely to me, however. Then again, a new NIC doesn't cost much.
17 :-)
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list