From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: BIG reiserfs problem
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 05:33:38
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 10/28/06, Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na> wrote:
3 >> On 28 October 2006 13:14, Alexander Skwar wrote:
4 >> > · Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>:
5 >> > > I'm even looking forward to Reiserfs4 myself.
6 >> >
7 >> > Well, actually I wouldn't hold my breath for Reiserfs anymore,
8 >> > now that Hans Reiser is in jail. I really don't think that reiserfs
9 >> > will have a good future.
10 >>
11 >> He isn't in jail but in detention. No court has convicted him yet.
12 >
13 > Totally OT, but actually in the US, one normally goes to jail while
14 > awaiting trial, and then prison if/when convicted.
15 >
16 > -Richard
19 Well, depends on the crime and how much evidence. If it is a serious
20 crime like murder and they have a lot of evidence, yup, that is true.
21 It doesn't sound like they have a lot right now, evidence wise. They
22 just have a serious crime, which is not good for him.
23
24 I just know that is a really pretty lady and I hope she is just off
25 hiding somewhere. It doesn't sound good for him though. They always
26 look at the spouse first, really hard. It sounds like they were going
27 through a nasty divorce is why I'm just hoping she is off somewhere.
28 That said, I doubt she would have left those kids behind if she did that.
29
30 My $0.02 worth.
31
32 Dale