From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Video DVD Creation
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:33:49
1 Following these steps
2 http://www.linuxquestions.org/linux/answers/Applications_GUI_Multimedia/AVI_to_DVD
3 to create a DVD all went along great, including the Step 6 test.
4
5 I burned the DVD as instructed in the second half of step 6 then tried
6 the disc in my player.
7 It did not play, the DVD player just ejected the disc.
8 Also tried the DVD in my computer and on insert it did not automatically
9 start to play, as a store purchased DVD would do.
10
11 From command line I can get Xine to play the disc.
12
13 Any ideas, perhaps a switch is missing on the burn step?
14
15 Thanks
16 Sean
17
18 p.s. I know this is not Gentoo specific, but I am trying to create this
19 disc using Gentoo.
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list