From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How serious is revdep-rebuild failure
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:48:22
1 Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl> writes:
2
3 > Harry Putnam schreef:
4 >
5 >> First let me add that (mjpegtools-1.6.2-r3) isn't even installed:
6 >> root # qpkg -v -I |grep mjpegtools media-video/mjpegtools-1.8.0-r1 *
7
8 [...]
9
10 Holly says:
11 > But probably you're just using old revdep-rebuild output, and the
12 > easiest solution would be to delete those files so that revdep-rebuild
13 > can update itself with the current state of your system.
14
15 Holly, Thanks for the suggestions they are noted, but waiting to hear
16 from other posters too.
17
18 It turn out that using old revdep output was not the problem. See
19 just posted output in response to Nagatoro.
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list