From: Gregory Fontenele <gregoryfontenele@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Logout of Desktop Hangs on Laptop
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:05:07
1 how it came out of that list?
2
3 Enviado via iPhone
4
5 Em 11/03/2011, às 10:45, Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org> escreveu:
6
7 > dhk writes:
8 >
9 >> I have a new laptop with LXDE and XFCE4 installed for the desktop
10 >> environment. I boot to run level 3 and then run startx. When logging
11 >> out of the either desktop it never returns to the command prompt,
12 >> there's just a blank screen and I can not switch to an alternate
13 >> terminal. However, the Alt-SysRq EISUB does work and reboots the system.
14 >
15 > Try Alt-SysRq-R, this should take keyboard control away from X so you can
16 > switch to the text terminals.
17 >
18 > Wonko
19 >