From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} method for graphing server stuff?
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:40:32
1 On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 09:24 -0800, Grant wrote:
2 > I was thinking it would be pretty handy to generate a series of
3 > transposed (or not) graphs for data like cpu usage, mysql usage,
4 > memory usage, external monitoring response times, http traffic, etc.
5 > My external monitoring service has an API I can hook into and http
6 > traffic is logged to mysql so I'm thinking I have good access to the
7 > data, but I need a way to tie it all together into a useful
8 > presentation. Is there a good package for this?
9
10 MRTG, Cacti, and ZenOSS come to mind, but you'll probably have to script
11 custom plugins to grab the data.
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list