From: "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] How can i use GRUB to boot my windows?
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 08:14:05
1 Hello , everyone , just now , i have installed gentoo from ubuntu 11.10
2 , And when i install the grub with the command : grub-install --no-floppy
3 /dev/sda . And when i reboot , i aware that i have
4
5 override my MBR. And Now how can i edit my grub in the gentoo to boot my
6 windows 7 on /dev/sda1 ?
7
8 For my windows boot manager has been override , should i use a windows
9 live CD , and go to DOS to execute the command : " fdisk /mbr " , after
10 that ,add the ubuntu and gentoo to the windows
11
12 boot manager ?
13
14 Can i boot the windows 7 from GRUB dircetly?
15
16 PS: my grub version in gentoo is : GNU GRUB 0.97
17 --
18 好好学习,天天向上!!!