From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network failed and weird error message
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 19:52:48
1 More info to cloud up things even more. I tried different versions of
2 kernel and each one of them produced the same error. I went all the way
3 back to 3.5.3 and up to 3.11.1. I might add, I ran that 3.5.3 kernel
4 for months with no problems that I know of, including this one. My
5 longest uptime with that version was 193 days.
6
7 Now ain't this interesting? Could this be a hardware issue? O_O
8
9 Dale
10
14 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!