From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sshfs issue
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:52:07
1 On Thursday 28 February 2008 04:19:22 pm ionut cucu wrote:
2 > I'm running sshfs very often and I've noticed the following issue:
3 > whenever the hub/swich(what ever is that keeping my lan together)
4 > suddenly stops working while I'm using sshfs my computer crashes, or if
5 > I;m lucky enough I get to do an umount before everything falls. Is
6 > there any way to prevent this?
7 > Also since this is a lan is there a null encryption algorithm I could
8 > use to speed things up a bit? Or lower the CPU usage?
9 > Thanks!
10
11 Dude... time for a new switch...
16 From the Desk of: Jerome D. McBride