From: "Jesús Guerrero" <6thpink@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome and mono-tools blocking
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:17:01
1 El Domingo, 30 de Julio de 2006 23:28, Andreas Schoelver escribió:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > gnome and mono-tools can no longer be installed together.
5 > gnome depends on seamonkey, mono-tools depend on mozilla,
6 > but mozilla nd seamonkey block each other.
7 >
8 > I had to uninstall gnome and evolution to be able to keep mono-tools.
9 >
10 > My favorite browser is firefox, but how do I tell both of mono-tools
11 > and gnome about that?
12 >
13 > Andreas
14
15 AFAIK, USE="firefox" will remove the dep on seamonkey and that stuff. I dont
16 use gnome though, maybe someone can confirm this.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list