From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] bareos, anyone?
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 13:53:46
1 Does anyone of you use the bareos backup suite with gentoo?
2
3 I will start to test it and learn the basics as I need some
4 hands-on-experience for a job at a customer.
5
6 Quick installation went fine, aside from the missing systemd-unit-files
7 (yes, we know ...). I will grab some unit-files from another distro (got
8 some templates already) and adjust them, then file that as a bug with bgo.
9
10 As I am a longtime amanda-user I would be interested in your experience
11 and the pros and cons from your point of view (and if the ebuild in
12 portage is in any way problematic).
13
14 Thanks, regards, Stefan