From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] bareos, anyone?
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 13:53:46
Does anyone of you use the bareos backup suite with gentoo?

I will start to test it and learn the basics as I need some
hands-on-experience for a job at a customer.

Quick installation went fine, aside from the missing systemd-unit-files
(yes, we know ...). I will grab some unit-files from another distro (got
some templates already) and adjust them, then file that as a bug with bgo.

As I am a longtime amanda-user I would be interested in your experience
and the pros and cons from your point of view (and if the ebuild in
portage is in any way problematic).

Thanks, regards, Stefan