From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Building, daq, failed
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 21:08:44
1 On 14/09/2014 18:31, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2 > Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> [14-09-14 18:16]:
3 >> On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 10:29:44 +0200, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> Bug tracker:
6 >>> I tried this before (another kind of
7 >>> "something-not-working-as-expected"). The bug tracker does not like
8 >>> me... I tried to log in...no.
9 >>> I reset my password...tried to log in...no.
10 >>> Cookies were "on" on my side.
11 >>
12 >> Did you try deleting all cookies for b.g.o?
15 >> --
16 >> Neil Bothwick
17 >>
18 >> If the bank returns your cheque marked "Insufficient Funds," call them
19 >> and ask if they mean you or them. :-)
22 I'll just put this question out there:
23
24 Is this perhaps fallout from the forced password resets at bgo after
25 heartbleed?
26
27 If you create a whole new account, even a temporary one, does the new
28 one work correctly?
32 Alan McKinnon
33 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com