From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: New User to Gentoo - Specialized Application
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:21:47
1 Timothy A. Holmes <tholmes <at> mcaschool.net> writes:
4 > Good Morning Everyone:
5 >
6 > I am preparing to install Gentoo for a very specialized application --
7 > I have an older P3/400 box that I want to use to run AUDACITY to use it
8 > as a digital recording deck on our church sound system.
9
10 There are many interesting articles for 3D audio and other forms
11 of audio recording, editing and reproduction at the Linux Journal.
12
13 http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8277
14 The linuxjournal.com web site's search engine is pretty cool for
15 searching their archives.... Most of the cool audio packages
16 are available in portage.
19 HTH,
20 James
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list