From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} laptops for a developing country (Vanuatu)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 01:19:02
1 On Saturday 27 April 2013 06:33:24 AM IST, Grant wrote:
2 > My wife and I recently visited Vanuatu (island of Santo) and fell in
3 > love with it. We got to know some locals pretty well and everybody is
4 > pining for laptops. Internet service is becoming widely available due
5 > to Digicel and TVL cell phone signals but I didn't meet anyone with a
6 > real smartphone. I promised to return with laptops and I'd like to
7 > make good on that. Which ultra low-cost but functional laptops or
8 > netbooks would you choose for this? I'm looking into OLPC but I'm not
9 > sure how that works.
10 >
11 > - Grant
14 I heard Chromebooks are cheap, but I don't know what's their exact cost
15 / feasibility / etc.

smime.p7s application/pkcs7-signature