From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a way to sync with next/owncloud without using the next/owncloud-client?
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 18:45:49
1 On Sat, 4 Jun 2022 19:30:09 +0200, hitachi303 wrote:
2
3 > I am running without qt5. In my eyes it takes for ever to compile and
4 > mostly I am fine without it, so loosing vlc is hard - well mplayer
5 > remains.
6 >
7 > I was wondering if there is a way to sync to nextcloud / owncloud
8 > (idealy to selected folders) without using qt5. The clients do have it
9 > as dependency. I would even be fine without a gui. Command line would
10 > be enough.
11
12 There is a command line client, nextcloudcmd, installed with the
13 nextcloud-client package. It may be worth having a look at the source
14 readmes to see if you can compile this separately.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 "UNIX was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because
21 that would also stop them from doing clever things." -- Doug Gwyn