From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Updating menu in KDE
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 08:57:07
1 On Saturday 07 July 2007 09:18, Billy Wayne McCann wrote:
2 > Philip Webb wrote:
3 > > 070706 Mick wrote:
4 > >> I uninstalled WINE and the KDE menu still shows it in its full glory.
5 > >> I even removed the .wine directory, but no change.
6 > >> Running the menu update tool does not change things either.
7 > >
8 > > My impression is that KDE removes entries if they're in the expected
9 > > place, but leaves everything else alone. Just use the menu editor to fix
10 > > it.
11 >
12 > This happens in GNOME as well. JFYI.
13
14 Alrighty then! It must be a wine bug. I opened #184480 lets see what
15 happens.
16
17 Thanks for your help.
18 --