From: thibault jouannic <diffliste@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] basic group problem
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:46:38
1 ok, i'll check it next time I restart my computer.
2 thank for your help.
3
4 thibault.
5
6 On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:17:42 +0200
7 Sven <dasven@×××××.com> wrote:
8
9 > On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 03:04:33PM +0200, thibault jouannic wrote:
10 > > Well... No effect. Even when I open a new terminal, there is no change. I also tried env-update and source /etc/profile, with no result.
11 > >
12 > > thanks,
13 > > thibault.
16 > Opening a new terminal isn't enough. End your X session and log in again
17 > at your display manager, or, if you don't use one, log out on the
18 > virtual console, log in again and start x.
19 > --
20 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list