From: "J.Marcos Sitorus" <gkjdsh@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VMware Workstation environment on Gentoo
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 06:06:42
1 On 1/1/14, Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> Is there some special configuration to make VMware Workstation on gentoo
5 >> support virtual machines with more than one NIC?
6 >>
7 >> No, it just works. I have some windows vms with multiple nics
8 >
9 Hi Adam,
10 Thank you for your reply.
11 Are you using genkernel or configure your own kernel?
12 If you configure you're own kernel, what kernel option did you enable
13 related to Vmware/virtualization? Do you mind send me kernel config
14 file?
15 What useflag did you use to compile Vmware Workstation?
16
17 Note: Sorry for my previous email. I am using gmail and it's set to
18 top posting by default
19 -----
20 Salam,
21