From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] evdev broken?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 02:51:25
1 Hi, All
2
3 Recently, after blindingly emerging world, X11/Xorg stopped to accept mouse
4 and keyboard events. After some ways to figure out what was going on, I
5 found that it seems related to "evdev".
6
7 Anybody noticed something like that? The xorg-server package (or
8 xorg-drivers, can't remember nor check now, because I had to use Windows
9 :-( ) is being built with "evdev" flag, but there is an error in the log
10 file about evdev could not be found, as long as "dri" and "dri2". I am using
11 nvidia proprietary video driver.
12
13 Thanks a lot
14 Francisco
15 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
16 and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one
17 idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." -
18 George Bernard Shaw