From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /etc/conf.d/net postup help
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:07:50
1 On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 12:02 -0700, Grant wrote:
2 > I've tried a lot of stuff but I can't seem to get the postup syntax right:
3 >
4 > postup() {
5 > set -xv
6 > if [[ ${IFACE} == "ath0" ]] ; then
7 > iwconfig ath0 rate 2M
8 > fi
9 > return 0
10 > }
11 >
12 > Can anybody help with this?
13
14 looks fine to me. What's happening, (or not)? Any error messages, or
15 any output at all? Maybe you're using iwconfig too soon (before
16 association), but I'm only geussing. Full paths could also help.
17
18 HTH,
22 Real programmers don't comment their code. It was hard to write, it
23 should be hard to understand.
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list