From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installed over and over again: Imagemagick
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:37:17
1 On 2019.12.09 22:22, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > it seems, there is an installation loop for
5 >
6 > Installing (2 of 2) media-gfx/imagemagick-6.9.10.77::gentoo
7 >
8 > . Nearly every morning since some days I see this.
9 > What may cause the problem? (It installas just fine.)
10 >
11 > Cheers!
12 > mcc
13 My portage shows that 6.9.10.77 is ~ but 7.0.9.5 is stable. Do you
14 have any package.x entries which might affect which version can be
15 installed? No, I have no idea why that would make it reinstall the
16 same version daily, but it might be a starting point. Also, which
17 emerge command is producing that result? Is the other package (1 of 2)
18 always the same, or does that vary by day?
19
20 Jack