From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] connections
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:11:15
1 Mattias~
2 Thanks for the reply. Actually, my config.inc.php has
3 $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri']='' (autoconfig is working ok)
4
5 the server ip is 192.168.1.10
6 the laptop ip is 192.168.1.15
7
8 the /etc/hosts file in the server has
9 127.0.0.1 localhost myserver myserver2
10
11 I'm wondering if the /etc/hosts file in the laptop should get an entry with:
12 192.168.1.10 myserver myserver2
13
14 John
17 -----Original Message-----
18 From: Mattias Granlund [mailto:mattias.granlund@×××××.com]
19 Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 4:35 AM
20 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
21 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] connections
22
23 Hi!
24 My first post here, so bare with me.
25
26 You would want to check the variable "$cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] =
27 'http://localhost/phpmyadmin';" in config.inc.php in phpmyadmin's dir. If
28 that points to localhost, your browser / server will direct you there.
29 Change it to your servers IP or domainname and you should be good to go.
30
31 //Mattias Granlund
32