From: "Fatih Tümen" <fthtmn+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] E17 installation
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 09:33:23
1 On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 09:56, Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Thanks a lot for your reply. I somehow can only get englightenment
3 > x11-wm/enlightenment-1.0.7 eventhough I could see other E17 packages.
4 > The output of emerge command is shown at the end without any warning. I
5 > have updated the make.conf, added
6 > PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/var/lib/layman/enlightenment $PORTDIR_OVERLAY", and
7 > symlinked packages.keywords/enlightenment to
8 > /var/lib/layman/enlightenment/scripts. /package.keywords.livecvs. What
9 > do I miss here?
10
11 Try to emerge -pv enlightenment:0.17 and see what it tells you. If it
12 complains about masking, then you did not do the keywording right.
13
14 Make sure you run layman -s enlightenment and symlink
15 packages.keywords/enlightenment is not broken.
18 Fatih