From: "Yuri K. Shatroff" <yks-uno@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] google-chrome fails under kernel 3.18
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 07:02:22
1 Hi gentoo-users,
2
3 Yesterday I installed and compiled gentoo-sources-3.18.0, everything
4 seems to be in order but google-chrome just doesn't display any page
5 (even settings), showing a blue screen with Oops instead. In Firefox,
6 everything works as before. I tried reinstalling chrome, removing its
7 config directory and even installing chrome-beta, but all to no avail.
8 Yet, simply rebooting back to 3.17.4 reverted it to order. Maybe there's
9 some important kernel config parameter or smth I've missed? (I just used
10 make oldconfig)
14 Regards,
15 Yuri K. Shatroff