From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Notice: possible past, present and future breakage related to .la files
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:30:56
1 On 09/29/2010 03:40 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > Hi all users,
3 > we hope to be able to provide a better experience for all of you at
4 > the end of this (bumpy) journey.
5 >
6 > Thanks!
7
8 On behalf of the Geriatric Gentoo Users Group I say, "No, please, allow us to
9 thank YOU for all the great work you do for gentoo!"
10
11 Maintaining high quality is always an uphill battle, and those of us in the GGUG
12 know and appreciate how much work you do on our behalf. So, once again, thanks
13 from the old farts!
14
15 Alan, Volker, Dale -- anything to add?