From: Daniel Mendler <dmendler@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2008.0 profile
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:48:17
1 Hi!
2
3 >> I switched to the 2008.0 profile with "eselect profile set".
4 >> Now every ebuild is masked. Is the 2008.0 profile not yet
5 >> usable or are some special adjustments necessary?
6 >
7 > Not sure in your case, although if you provide some more
8 > information we may be able to determine if you have a problem.
9 > For example, which arch are you running? Which profile were you
10 > using before switching to 2008.0? When's the last time you
11 > sync'd and updated world?
12
13 I switched from 2007.0, it's synced and updated.
14
15 # eselect profile show
16 Current make.profile symlink:
17 /usr/portage/profiles/default/linux/amd64/2008.0/desktop
18
19 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64"
20
21 But I think I found the problem. The packages are not masked in emerge,
22 but are shown as masked in eix. It seems to be only an eix problem
23 (version 0.10.5)
24
25 Daniel
26 --