From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome doesn't shutdown
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:05:43
1 On Friday 23 October 2009 20:38:27 Manuel Fiorelli wrote:
2 > 2009/10/23 Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>:
3 > > At Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:23:21 +0200 Manuel Fiorelli
4 <manuel.fiorelli@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > >> Hello,
6 > >> I noticed that Gnome doesn't shutdown anymore. When I press
7 > >
8 > > I recently had a problem where the evolution data server didn't die
9 >
10 > Unfortunately, it doesn't solve my problem. How did you understand
11 > that it is evolution
12 > to prevent Gnome from shutting down?
15 Maybe becuase evolution has historically been an unstable piece of complete
16 shit that crashes often and corrupts thing, so he investigated it first and
17 got lucky?
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com