From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] systemd: "local system does not support BPF/cgroup based firewalling"
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 18:03:49
I'm getting these at startup:

systemd[1]: File /lib/systemd/system/systemd-journald.service:33
configures an IP firewall (IPAddressDeny=any), but the local system does
not support BPF/cgroup based firewalling.
systemd[1]: Proceeding WITHOUT firewalling in effect!
systemd[1]: File /lib/systemd/system/systemd-udevd.service:32 configures
an IP firewall (IPAddressDeny=any), but the local system does not
support BPF/cgroup based firewalling.
systemd[1]: Proceeding WITHOUT firewalling in effect!
systemd[1]: File /lib/systemd/system/systemd-logind.service:34
configures an IP firewall (IPAddressDeny=any), but the local system does
not support BPF/cgroup based firewalling.
systemd[1]: Proceeding WITHOUT firewalling in effect!

What do I need to make this work? I found this:

But CONFIG_BPF_SYSCALL is enabled and I still get that message.

This is on kernel 4.9.59 with systemd 235.