From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Reconsidering webalizer's etc-update files
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 01:41:05
1 Grant wrote:
2
3 > When I emerged an update to webalizer a while back I didn't pay
4 > attention to the changes etc-update was making to the default
5 > configuration file so I didn't know how to update my custom file
6 > manually. Webalizer hasn't worked since. How can I force webalizer
7 > to re-update all files it originally wanted to update via etc-update?
8 >
9 > - Grant
12 You could rename the config file the reemerge it. Won't be a update
13 then but it will give you a new config file and you still have your old one.
14
15 On the other hand, if you have buildpkg set in make.conf, you can untar
16 it to a seperate directory then pull it from there.
17
18 Someone could also email you theirs. ;-) I don't have one, sorry.
19
20 Hope one of those helps.
21
22 Dale