From: LostSon <lostson@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on Walmart Laptop
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:34:35
1 On Tuesday 15 November 2005 11:17, Joseph wrote:
2 > Has anybody tried Gentoo on this Walmart Laptop?
3 > http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3504708
4 >
5 > Hardware, is not impressive so I'm not sure how long would it take to
6 > compile Gentoo on it?
7 > Though, much better deal then recent Linux Tablet:
8 > http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/05/11/15/1323240.shtml?tid=100&tid=106
9 >
10 > --
11 > #Joseph
12
13 Hello
14 I have bought a laptop from laptop but not the same model as you. I went one
15 step up I believe. I have had great success with it and really like it.
16 Battery life is about an hour and a half to two hours. Its a good deal for
17 the price. If you would like to contact me further about it please feel free
18 to do so.
19 --
20 LostSon
21