From: "Andrés Martinelli" <andmarti@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SCIM - terminal spreadsheet - sc fork
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:14:13
1 Thanks for your intention.You can donate any amount you wish and It will
2 really help.
3
4 Please send an email to scim.spreadsheet@×××××.com.
5 I will send you a paypal email.
6 I still have to associate that email to my paypal account, but i believe
7 paypal doesnt like the dot in the email address.
8 Thanks.
9