From: "MOLNÁR Péter" <mp428@××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multisync with evolution and Zaurus
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:58:49
1 On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 07:26 -0500, Jeff Cranmer wrote:
2 > Here's a little bit of additional info from the multisync sourceforge
3 > website. This is an excerpt from an anonymous posting in the support
4 > area regarding evolution 2:
5 >
6 > --------------------------------
7 > it almost works fine now, but it were some problems
8 > with compilation (I had to copy multisync/specs/* files
9 > manually to apropriate plugin dirs and correct
10 > configure.in then it started to compile)
11 > --------------------------------
12 >
13 > I'm not sure how to convert these comments to the correct thing to do in
14 > the gentoo environment. Any assistance greatly appreciated.
17 The multisync in portage does not come with an evolution2 plugin, you
18 have to get the latest 0.8 branch snapshot from cvs, and build it.
19
20 Alternatively, there is a multisync-cvs ebuild in bugzilla, which you
21 can put into your portage overlay. It has a few problems, but it is
22 worth a try.
23
24 Search for "ALL multisync" on the gentoo bugzilla, and it will be the
25 topmost entry.
26 --
27 MOLNÁR Péter <mp428@××××××××.hu>
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list