From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [~amd64] Bug in gcc-4.5.1-r1?
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:20:00
1 My ~amd64 machine just updated to icu-4.6_rc2 and this time caused more
2 than the normal amount of havoc (i.e. rebuilding the largest packages on
3 the machine including openoffice.)
4
5 This time the build of icu-4.6_rc2 fails with a gcc segfault :(
6
7 Nothing random about this segfault, it's 100% reproducible at line 6685
8 of decNumber.c, and gcc-4.4.5 builds the same package perfectly.
9
10 I set the "graphite" useflag for gcc three versions ago and have had no
11 problems whatever until now, but I'm wondering if that may be the reason
12 for today's segfault in gcc-4.5.1.
13
14 Can anyone else out there reproduce this problem?
15
16 Many thanks.