From: Roman Naumann <sapiens.dyslexia@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Way to sync emails with SynCE?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:50:01
1 Hi,
2 I can already sync contacts (although raki crashes if I attempt to sync the
3 contacts), tasks and appointments since yesterday.
4
5 The main reason of installing SynCE was to sync my emails, however, I can't
6 find an option in the configuration menu of raki. Google's just giving me
7 dozens of howtos how to sync my contacts etc.
8
9 Does anyone know a way to sync emails between Kontact and a pocket pc?
10
11 Of course, I will post my solution here if there is any and I am the lucky one
12 who finds it.
13
14 Best regards,
15 Namor
16
17 ps.: Is it maybe multisync? The current gentoo build (...414-r4) crashes, so I
18 had to install it manually from the svn/cvs/whatever if it really was the
19 solution, respectively not if it isn't. :-)