From: "Jesús J. Guerrero Botella" <jesus.guerrero.botella@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] win key takes me from X to VT
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:04:44
1 Hello.
2
3 I am having this issue since a couple of days ago.
4
5 When I press the win key (alone) I am taken back to VT, which is quite
6 annoying since I've used win+[123456] to go to the respective virtual
7 desktops for years.
8
9 I've tried downgrading xorg-server and it didn't work. I've also tried
10 to change mingetty (which I've been using for years as well) by
11 agetty, no change either.
12
13 If I restart the xdm service (I use kdm) then everything works as
14 expected and I can use the windows key for my bindings.
15
16 Any idea on where to start looking or how to diagnose this?
17
18 Thanks everyone.
19
20 --