From: Francesco Talamona <ti.liame@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: RFC about kooka block
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:09:52
1 On Tuesday 20 December 2005 00:10, Glenn Enright wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 20 December 2005 11:50, Francesco Talamona wrote:
3 > > Isn't it a bit strange? Shouldn't be kooka blocked, as it is
4 > > already installed?
5 > > Ok, kde il slotted, but... Maybe I miss something about split
6 > > ebuilds :-)
7 > >
8 > > Is this a bug? Any comments?
9 > >
10 > > Ciao
11 > > Francesco
12 >
13 > You do seem to be confusing monlithic kde builds with split ones.
14 > From 3.5, superkaramba is built with kdeutils so you can either keep
15 > the installed version, and install the kdeutils *compenents*
16 > seperately, or uninstall it and build the whole of *kdeutils* in one
17 > go.
18 >
19 > As far as kooka is concerned, you obviously haven't yet unmasked the
20 > 3.5 version.
21
22 Exactly, now I unmasked it and everything makes sense (see my reply to
23 Richard)
24
25 Thanks a lot
26 Francesco
27 --
28 Linux Version 2.6.14-gentoo-r5, Compiled #1 PREEMPT Fri Dec 16 06:54:46
30 One 1GHz AMD Athlon 64 Processor, 2GB RAM, 2007.20 Bogomips Total
31 aemaeth
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list