From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless keyboard mouse
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:31:15
1 On February 17, 2017 6:00:56 AM GMT+01:00, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 >If I use wireless keyboard and mouse from same company can I use them
3 >with three computers?
4 >
5 >My space is limited, and the boxes are close to each other; in addition
6 >I have only one monitor.
7 >
8 >PC-1: PS/2(Keyboard+Mouse) + DB9 Monitor
9 >PC-2: PS/2(Keyboard+Mouse) + DB9 Monitor
10 >
11 >I use KVM switch to control the above two (all wired keyboard and
12 >mouse).
13 >Now I have a new additional box:
14 >
15 >PC-3: 1 port with (PS/2 Keyboard or Mouse) + USB's DB9 plug monitor.
16 >
17 >How to get all three working with one monitor keyboard and mouse.
18
19 Wireless keyboard and mouse items usually have an ID code to allow multiple to be used in a small area. I have not found any where I can change the ID myself.
20
21 This means that you will need a KVM that supports the type of connector. As modern PCs all use USB, one with USB ports would be useful.
24 Joost
25 --
26 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.