From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Compilation error: pygtk
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 13:03:55
1 Am 02.07.2010 03:35, schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
2 > Hi
3 > after updateing libpng I run revdep-rebuild, which
4 > said pygtk have to rebuild (beside others).
5 > The compilation of pygtk breaks with:
6 >
7 > Could not write function get_option_group: No ArgType for GOptionGroup*
8 > Could not write function settings_install_property: No ArgType for GParamSpec*
9 > Could not write function settings_install_property_parser: No ArgType for GParamSpec*
10 > Could not write function stock_add_static: No ArgType for const-GtkStockItem*
11 > Could not write function stock_set_translate_func: No ArgType for GtkTranslateFunc
12 > Could not write function print_run_page_setup_dialog_async: No ArgType for GtkPageSetupDoneFunc
13 [...]
14
15 I've had the same problem. There is another error a few lines above
16 these, mentioning a missing library libpng-1.2 (well, well, who would
17 have guessed ;) ).
18
19 Anyway, in my case it helped to re-emerge libglade. There is no logic
20 behind this move other than that the affected compilation unit had
21 something to do with glade.
22
23 Hope this helps,
24 Florian Philipp