From: Paul M Foster <paulf@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Regetting Runlevel
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 04:35:21
1 On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 10:27:15PM -0400, Heath E Miller wrote:
2
3 > Ok strange one here , I got home tonight and somehow my ferrets got up
4 > on the computer key board got logged in as su and managed to get into my
5 > runlevel files and delete them. Not all but a good amount . Also in the
6 > process corrupt my modules file as well . Got those back and can reload them
7 > after start up but would like to be able to do this from boot. What would
8 > be needed to get the things back in runlevel to get at least modules to load?
9 >
10 > Side note to self make sure cage is locked before going to work and the
11 > keyboards and sessions locked.
12
13 Also, if your ferrets can guess your password, it's too easy. ;-}
14
15 Paul
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list