From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CVS for kernel config?
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:15:22
1 Tuesday 30 May 2006 23:17 skrev Anthony E. Caudel:
2 > I was wondering if it is possible to set up CVS (or preferably
3 > Subversion) so that I would be able to back up to any previous
4 > configuration.  It seems that if I just kept the .config file in cvs and
5 > checked it in and out as needed that this might work.
6 >
7 > Maybe?
8
9 Of course you can. The documentation [1] for subversion is excellent. It
10 really does tell you everything you need to do this. Of course you need to
11 emerge subversion first... ;)
12
13 [1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/
16 Bo Andresen