From: Sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Music Database Collection
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 21:21:46
1 I would like to create a database of some sort for my music collection.
2 It is large so I thought that somehow I could use some application that
3 could pull the info from a freebd server and if I wished I could alter
4 any info. Try to entering it all by hand will be just to big of a project.
5
6 I also hope to be able to export that info somehow. This attempted
7 project will only be fully useful if I can get the database in some form
8 into my Palm after it is created.
9
10 Any such packages in portage that anyone can recommend for such a project?
11 Any tips from anyone who has attempted such a project?
12
13 Also, I am running Gentoo amd64, so the app(s) will need to run on that
14 platform.
15
16 Thanks in advance
17 Sean