From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: masked package woes
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 03:05:32
1 On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 02:32:58 +0000 (UTC) James
2 <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 | > 2. You installed an ebuild manually in either the portage tree or
4 | > portage overlay.
5 |
6 | Nope.
7 |
8 | > Are there any copyright or CVS comments at the top of
9 | > /usr/portage/net-analyzer/jffnms/jffnms-0.8.2.ebuild?
10 |
11 | dunno, the dir does not exist, yet an emerge sync
12 | shows the package. The system was last sync'd on monday
13 | the 21st of Nov.
14 |
15 | How do I retreive the old ebuilds, so I can keep working on the
16 | ebuild or use it as a basis to finish the ebuild package for
17 | jffnms?
18
19 Doesn't look like it was ever in the tree...
20
21 ciaranm@snowdrop net-analyzer 0 0.45 $ cvs log jffnms
22 cvs log: nothing known about jffnms
25 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Supreme Lord Gerbil Wrangler)
26 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
27 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm