From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OBORONA-SPAM] Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo dead?
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 15:11:13
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 6 May 2020 22:31:54 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> There used to be a package that caused some serious problems with
5 >> upgrades.  It was really tricky but I can't recall the name of it since
6 >> it was ages ago.
7 > expat? I recall that causing some hair loss.
12 It's possible but it doesn't ring a bell.  I recall that the devs did a
13 guide for the upgrade.  We didn't have the news thingy at the time so
14 people sort of ran into it like a train hitting a concrete wall.  It
15 could get ugly real fast.
16
17 Dale
18