From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Rebuilding a kernel on a hardened gentoo
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 08:09:41
1 Am 12.09.18 um 09:43 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > I see a multipath.conf on the system, will try to understand that.
4
5 Another thing I just noticed:
6
7 seems I have been cautious so far to keep sys-fs/multipath-tools at
8 version 0.5.0-r1 from 2016 ....
9
10 portage would update to stable 0.6.4-r1
11
12 and maybe that would help creating /dev/sdX with a newer kernel as well
13 (instead of that flapping as mentioned in my other mail before)
14
15 Does anyone have an opinion here?
16 Seems I can only test by actually trying it ...
17
18 (doing a quickpkg now at first)