From: lukash <lukkash@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 45.2.0 segfaulting
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 14:56:46
1 Never happened to me, I'm going though versions as they appear in
2 unstable, on 47.0.0 currently. Haven't had this sort of a problem with
3 Firefox in years.
4
5 Have you considered turning core dumps on to get a backtrace and either
6 try to narrow down the issue (to some library or such) or submit a bug
7 report? Possibly build Firefox with debug symbols to see more
8 information from the core dump. Howtos are laying around the webs, it's
9 not too hard... If you're up for it and need more pointers let me know.