From: Steffen Loos <fenlo@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot completely shut down my system from command line
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 06:41:22
1 Hello,
2 Colombetti Marco schrieb:
3 > ...
4 > I have a similar issue on my laptop after upgrading to the kernel 2.6.29.
5 > The alsasound service wont stop.... i have to unload the snd_hda_intel module
6 > first (it is an alsa related issue).
7 > If it is the same problem you could add "modprobe -r snd_hda_intel"
8 > in /etc/conf.d/local.stop or /etc/conf.d/local.
9 i've had the same problem. The unloading of alsa-modules is'nt needed according to alsa-developers. So setting
10
11 UNLOAD_ON_STOP="no"
12
13 in /etc/conf.d/alsasound helps for me.
14
15 Steffen