From: Arnaud FARINE <arnaud.farine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:27:39
1 On 3/1/07, Arnaud FARINE <arnaud.farine@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > On 3/1/07, Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@××××.dk> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > On Thursday 01 March 2007 18:40:32 Arnaud FARINE wrote:
8 > > > After installed programs from subversion. I launch odccm and I obtain
9 > > the
10 > > > following message :
11 > > > "error while loading shared libraries: libdbus-1.so.2 cannot open
12 > > share
13 > > > object file: No such file pr directory
14 > > >
15 > > > Could you help me ?
16 > >
17 > > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoolkit.xml#doc_chap4
18 > >
19 > > --
20 > > Bo Andresen
23 > Thanks, I found it after I sent my email. I've problem with openoffice to
24 > rebuild but I'm on the good way ;-)
25 >
26 > Wait and see :-)
27 >
28 > --
29 > Arnaud FARINE
32 Ok now all seems OK but...
33 I launch odccm
34 I plug my pda and it displays usb connection...
35 When I make a pstatus this responds me that there isn't device connected :-(
36 On synce gentoo it specify to change the usb activsync parameter to
37 rndis...but I don't have this option on my device! It is forced to usb. When
38 odccm is launched and my device is connected, I can"t modify the activsync
39 parameter (so it seems really connected).
40
41 Thanks again !
42
43 Arnaud