From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Column headings in KDE4 apps
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 08:03:18
I've finally made the brave step of using KDE4 as the primary desktop on my
work machine :-) I must be too used to 3.5 as there are some things I can't
yet figure out. The most annoying is column headings. By way of example,
dolphin and kmail, it's the filename|size|date and Subject|From|Date type
columns.

I find these move around and adapt themselves to the width of the window.
Except I usually end up with a 50 pixel Subject column, 10 pixel From column,
and the Date column (sorted the wrong way) is 1400 pixels wide...

Where do I configure such things and tell apps how *I* want columns to be
displayed? I've searched and can't quite find it....

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com