From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: HP scanner is no longer found
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 05:08:21
1 Jörg Schaible wrote:
2 > Hi Dale,
3 >
4 > the scanner part of my Brother DCP stopped suddenly also one month ago. My
5 > troubles were caused by the upgrade from sane-backends-1.0.23 to 1.0.24-r1.
6 > Downgrading immediately led to a working scanner again.
7 >
8 > [snip]
9 >
10 > Cheers,
11 > Jörg
14 Gave the downgrade a try, no joy. Still nothing. :-(
15
16 Thanks for the top tho. Worth a try for sure.
17
18 Dale
19
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!